This page has been created to outline the acceptable usage policies for this wiki.
The rules for this wiki are as follows:
- All users are to login to edit on this wiki
- All users must abide to the chat policies.
- All users who have been blocked on this wiki for vandalism cannot receive rights above chat moderator. For a full outline of the user rights, go to Hypothetical Severe Weather Wiki:User rights request guidelines for more.
- All users cannot edit another users pages without direct permission from the owner of the pages they want to edit.
- No offensive content can be posted on this wiki.
- Users who disregard the rules outlined above will be given a warning by an admin for a first offense. A second offense will result in a bureaucrat warning being posted on your Message Wall.
- A third offense will result in a blockage of your account on this wiki, will affect any rights you may have here as a result.
- Offensive language/comments made in the chatroom will result in an immediate 1 week chat ban as punishment. However, swearing is allowed, as long as it is censored with asterisks (*)
Discipline and rights
- If you vandalize a page or pages, you will be blocked for 1 month. If you are blocked for vandalism, this means you cannot be granted rights above Chat Moderator.
- If you are banned from chat 3 or more times, you cannot gain Chat Moderator rights.
- If you get blocked here for any blockable offenses, you cannot gain bureaucrat level rights.
- If you are blocked whilst you hold rights, you will be demoted to nothing, per the user rights guidance pages.